Sunday 2 December 2007

>>>------------------>

I woke up feeling fantastic today, with the sound of the rain dripping onto my skylight in my ears and the prospect of a day experiencing Robin Hoods stomping ground ahead of me! And sure enough after a rather damp walk to the bus station and two and a half hours on a bus we were in Nottingham. Ben, Celine and I hit up the Robin Hood centre and felt cool wearing the awesome hat and posing with Robin Hood paraphenalia. We then went to Englands oldest Inn for lunch which looked like a cave inside. The food was great, and reasnobly priced too. I got beef and gravy wrapped in a big yorkshire pudding - nice! Then onto the castle and there was an exhibition on the latest Robin Hood tv show with lots of costumes and props from the show, good fun! Here are a couple of pics from the day










No comments: