Thursday 22 November 2007

£300 paperclip

A fundraising organisation at Leeds Uni is running this event where people get a paperclip and trade it for bigger and better things, then sell them on eBay and the proceeds go to Charity. I traded my green paperclip for advertising space in the student newspaper worth £300. Now i am going to go down town and offer it to some businesses and see what they will give me for it - lets see how we go!

In other news, the time now is 3:30 in the Afternoon, and it is already getting dark - no wonder English people get so pale and pastie (say I who live in Australia and still manage to emit a faint white glow when ever i take off my shirt).

Last night Ben and I made Brownie's, they were a quite fluffy as we only had self raising flour. We bought chocolate, but borrowed all the other stuff from other people in the building complex, giving them some of the produce - so everyone is a winner!

I polished off an essay today, so i've just got the one more to go before i'm done for this term - yeah! Really should start it sometime...

No comments: