Sunday 11 November 2007

So i was poked back by my actress friend (poking is when you allow someone to view your profile on facebook) which is a good sign - but she has a boyfriend - which is a bad sign. Here is a picture of her and the lead actor from the play.



Today i played some football with some of my english buddies at the sports centre and went to a baroque concert and talk with some of my international pals. During the football match at 11 oclock a lady came and asked for a minutes silence which we did, being rememberence day at all. At the concert i asked Helena from Germany if they do anything for rememberence day. She said they have a carnival that starts at 11o'clock, but she didn't think it had anything to do with remembering the war - odd.

I have only been to one other classical music concert before and that kept me entertained with dancers and a couple of songs that i knew. But i didn't know any of these ones, so thankfully i brought my knitting along and i finished off my ball of wool. I would liken the whole experience to being about as exciting as going on a journey in a car with interesting but not outrageous scenery flashing by your window - and no radio.

No comments: