Friday 12 October 2007

Friday - hooray! So work is finally piling up. I have three assignments to do in two weeks - and none of them look particularly challenging. It's just that i haven't done any assignments is so long and i'm not exactly in the zone yet. Tonight and tomorrow i will look into the Huns and come up with a one page summary about whether they were anything without Attila. Then i'll just go from there.
So, breaching a more sombre topic for once. I found out today that my Uncle's other nephew who i have met about four or five times got luchemia some time in the last year and has recently died. He was my age and liked similar things to me.

On Sunday I'm going to York with some mates - all internationals, should be worthwhile - it's meant to be a nice place. Ben and Celine are really starting to get things together between them - which is very nice! They are both going to York as well as some of Celines friends who we are going to Dublin with later on in November.

No comments: