Tuesday 23 October 2007

So, it's a tuesday now. On the weekend i got some of my essay done - although i wrote part of it on the wrong topic - eep, and went to Ilkley Moor - which was really really cool. We walked aroung scrubby land and climbed rocks and had a ball! I'll throw some pics up soon. Right now i'm meant to be finishing off my essay, then finishing off my article for the Leeds Student as they wanted it to link into the uni somehow.
Last night Ben and i went to Gaghole, a comedy thing here at the uni. It has a couple of student standups and then a professional - it was really really good - well worth the £5 to get in.
I've got a couple of ickey things to think about now - getting a credit/debit card to get money put into it, paying accommodation fees, not having my guitar. But apart from that everything is cheery!

No comments: